Family Support Advisor
The aim of the Family Support Adviser's role is to support you and your child to get the best from school and to strengthen relationships and communication between home, school and other services within Bracknell Forest. This is achieved by listening to parents and carers and giving confidential support and guidance.
We aim to do this by providing:
Support for Parents/Carers
- One to one Parent/Carer Support.
- Therapeutic Parent/Carer and Child Play Sessions.
- Providing access to Parenting Programmes and local Support Groups.
- Support parents/carers in accessing their own learning opportunities.
Support for Children
- Check-in Chat
- Themed Play Work
- Access to Play Therapy
- Play Ground and Classroom Observations
To achieve this we will offer:
- Confidential and flexible support, advice and/or guidance to families through meetings at school, telephone/e-mail communication to individuals, groups and families.
- An awareness and knowledge of other relevant services and agencies and support/guidance to access these.
Here at Cranbourne Primary School, our Family Support Adviser is Simone Cadette. She is usually in school on Thursday and Friday. Please use the form below to contact Simone, or phone the school office on 01344-882 350.